Wednesday 20 March 2013

Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 
Chick 7   (Henny Penny) has hatched and everyone is moving outside today!!, Under the heat lamp.

Chick 6 is born welcome to the world (Spotty)

Chicks 6 and 7 pipping....

Chicks 3 (Blossom), Chick 4 (Chirpy) and Chick 5 (Cheeky) have all hatched, whilst I was at school today!!!!

My sister, Lettie and I just saw chick 2 hatch welcome to the word Chico !!!!

Latest News...
Chick 1 (Smartie the Chick) has hatched...
5 and 6 have started piping

3 and 4 have started piping looks like only another couple of hours till egg one hatches.......

I woke up to find that two of my chicks have started piping. I'm so excited hopefully they would have hatched by the time I get back from school updates and pictures to follow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment